Monday, February 4, 2013

Cleanin' Up

Ever since I started blogging, I've blogged & stopped a number of times.  Things always interrupt my creative process - furthering my education, new jobs, etc..  Whatever the reason, "lulls happen."  Well, I've been "back" for a few weeks now, and I think it's time to clean things up!  I had clicked on a link and found it not to be working, so I went through all of the "blogs I browse" and the boxy-links on the right and got rid of a bunch of stuff.  I hope it's more user friendly now!  I guess this opens up some space for me to browse some new blogs ~ maybe even some knitting stuff!

I am still wanting to create a linky box (aka: "linky thingy") for my blog.  I have NO idea where to start, but I do know I want something with owls.  I'm thinking of creating an appliqué quilt block, then photographing it.  I'll use that for my artwork.  Does that sound about right?  I really don't want to pay for someone else to do this... Any ideas/thoughts are more than welcome!  


Mara said...

Yes you should make your own linky, this site will help you

Pam Pollock said...

Good luck on the cleanup and redesign! Over from Lily's.

Pam Pollock said...

Congratulations on your clean up! Over from Lily's.