Monday, February 4, 2013

Cleanin' Up

Ever since I started blogging, I've blogged & stopped a number of times.  Things always interrupt my creative process - furthering my education, new jobs, etc..  Whatever the reason, "lulls happen."  Well, I've been "back" for a few weeks now, and I think it's time to clean things up!  I had clicked on a link and found it not to be working, so I went through all of the "blogs I browse" and the boxy-links on the right and got rid of a bunch of stuff.  I hope it's more user friendly now!  I guess this opens up some space for me to browse some new blogs ~ maybe even some knitting stuff!

I am still wanting to create a linky box (aka: "linky thingy") for my blog.  I have NO idea where to start, but I do know I want something with owls.  I'm thinking of creating an appliqué quilt block, then photographing it.  I'll use that for my artwork.  Does that sound about right?  I really don't want to pay for someone else to do this... Any ideas/thoughts are more than welcome!  

3 comments:

Mara said...

Yes you should make your own linky, this site will help you
http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/how-to-make-blog-button-using-touchdraw.html

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

Good luck on the cleanup and redesign! Over from Lily's.

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

Congratulations on your clean up! Over from Lily's.