Sunday, February 5, 2012

Stash Report ~ Week 6 ~ February 5, 2012

Oh DANG! I had to buy fabric yesterday for the bed quilt I'm working on right now. I had finally done the measurements and figured out I wouldn't have even close to what I needed! So, off to Fabric Depot & Fiddlesticks I went!
I bought 1 yard each of the red, orange, and green dots to equal 3 yards, and I bought more of the black floral.
The good news is that I won't have to buy fabric for awhile! Oh dang - did I say that last week? But seriously - I have
NO need for added fabric. I have several projects going and have supplies (aka: fabric) for all of them. I'm putting
myself on restriction!! NO MORE FABRIC! Ok, at least for this week...

I also bought a few small bits for a mug rug tutorial I'll be working on for Valentine's Day. I will be done with that before the 12th, as I'm doing it for a friend's blog and she'll be posting it on 2/13/12. :)

Used this Week: 1 yards
Used year to Date: 5.25 yards
Added this Week: 7.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 59.139 yards
Net Used for 2012: -53.889 yards

No comments: