Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just thought I'd share another photo




Ok, so the photo isn't the brightest in the world, but......

This is a photo of the 2nd quilt I ever made. It was a sampler from a class I took from Carol. I hit it off with Carol (introduced to me by my Dad) and she introduced me to her brother..... She is now my Sister-in-law (as of 4/2001)!

I started the quilt in August of 2000. It was finished sometime at the end of 2001 or beginning of 2002 and quilted soon thereafter by a longarm quilter in Tulsa, Oklahoma . I won't mention names 'cause I'm not happy with the quilting. I will eventually remove the quilting and have it re-done.

But, bad quilting or not, I still LOVE this quilt! and it brings back such fond memories of a time when I met some great people - and my future sister-in-law...

:-)

No comments: