Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stash Report ~ Week #1, January 1, 2012

Judy Laquidara is up to it again, and I'm going to give this a try (which may suck because my husband reads my blog... LOL)!!!

Ok, so I only learned about the "Stash Report" within the past few months. You report how much of your stash you've used, how much stash you've purchased, then accumulated totals. You do NOT have to count what you started with. Phew! My stash is nothing compared to most long-time quilters, but still. having to count what I have would still take forever!

So, I will add up the fabric used as I go along on a project and report totals here. Sounds like fun! Maybe this will encourage me to actually get in there and SEW! If I don't sew, my Stash Report #'s won't change.

Oh, and per the words of Judy, "Reminder – this is not a “no buy” commitment. If you want it, can’t live without it, need it or whatever . . get it! Report it and move on. No guilt and no one should make anyone feel bad or inadequate for adding to their stash. This is all in fun and we don’t stress over fun things, right?" Ok, Phew! Because most of my stash is "old" fabric (except for batiks), and there isn't much "modern" about it, I had a goal of adding modern fabrics to my stash. THAT won't happen until I get another job, though, so I guess I'm safe for the time being...

Here is the report for week #1.



Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: 0 yards

No comments: