Monday, February 4, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I finally finished all of my Buck-a-Block blocks (actually Buck-for-TWO-Blocks) this past week.  Now I need to do the frames for all of the blocks, sashing & corner squares, and borders.  I hope to do much or all of that this next week.  All of the half-square triangles were done with Thangles, which I absolutely LOVE!  

I really love the colors in this quilt.  The pink is a pomegranate color, which I think is actually part of the name of some of the batiks.  It's pretty girly, so I will just "have" to claim it as my own when it's done.  Poor me!  ;)

I am guessing that I will be using a form of beige thread for quilting, but I haven't decided on the quilting pattern yet.  Probably something simple for this one.  I'm totally OK with simple & this isn't a quilt that demands something complicated.

I did the 2011-2012 BOM through The Quilting Loft in Seattle and I will be linking up with Judy L's Design Wall Monday blog post at the Patchwork Times.

No comments: